Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Things I've Got Going for the Ladies

1) I work for an office cleaning company, and I make it look good.

2) I love traveling; I once spent 24 hours flying to Thailand. We could go places.

3) The Notebook. No, not the movie, but I have one that I write in.

4) I too like shoes.

5) I can do my own laundry.

6) Love cooking? If so, the kitchen is yours. I can make you breakfast in bed...because that's about all I'm good at.

7) I can live without a TV; besides, I'd rather be cuddling on the couch.

8 Grey's Anatomy--not fond of it at all. But, if I must put up with that and/or the Gilmore Girls, I'll be down.

9) I'll rub your feet, I don't mind.

10) I own a suit.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Hahahhahaaahaha Travis this is amazing! I do love it! The snapshot of you in the bathroom mirror is probably my favorite part. Just how many ladies have you sent that photo to as a text message?! hahahaha

T-rav said...

Lol - That pic has been sent to 0 ladies

Talitha said...

LOL--this is funny!!