Thursday, July 29, 2010

A New Bad Habit

Heading to work!
Unfortunately I'm getting into a bad habit of starting a blog, saving it as a draft, adding a couple things to it here and there, and not completing it or just trashing it altogether. I've got 3 in the draft pile at the moment, really want to finish them but I can't seem to get myself to do it. I have to be in a particular mindset and mode to write, I can't write or finish if it isn't just flowing in my mind and my fingers motion along with it. I wish I could pop out at least 1 or 2 a month, but with the growing responsibilities I find it hard to be able to work on them. And even if I do find time, it's still a struggle to make sense of what I want to portray--writer's block, ahh yes. I hate it.

1 comment:

Talitha said...

Take some vitamins!