Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Graduating in May!

So I just learned this past Thursday that I'll be graduating in May, when I thought I would actually be done next December '09. I will actually be graduating in time, 4 years straight through. I won't lie, this surprise left me nothing but excited at the time. I was quickly struck with thoughts of fear and worry. "What will I do once I get out?" What about all the guys I'm pouring into down here?" "What about all the awesome people I'm in fellowship with?" "What about those who I've yet to meet?"
As those questions are still being pondered, I worry not, since the God of this universe has a plan far greater than I can imagine from what my own thinking can collect. So pray that I will continue to seek His guidance and lift up my requests with thanksgiving to Him, and that the desires of my heart will be placed in accordance to His.

1 comment:

Mobe said...

First, welcome to the blogging community :)
Second, congratulations! I don't think I knew you were graduating this May, but that's exciting.
Third, it is good to hear that you are trusting the Lord about the future. Not as easy as it seems sometimes. I'll be praying for you.